Sign in to follow this  
azshtr

WTF is up with some hunters

I think that G&F should outlaw the ORV for hunting and fishing so these situations wont cause all of this mayhem.

Maybe they could also outlaw boots and trekking poles.
Or maybe just lemp rested sissies...

So Kuiu and Patabronia

Wtf did i just spend time reading. Homeboy passes, then gets passed and complains. If you take the lead in nascar, it doesnt mean the other cars cant pass you later on. Sounds like you drive fast and hike slow, maybe try reversing your strategy. If i run in to other hunters in my area, it motivates me to find a new spot. Throw a camp on your back and hike in. You wont have any more issues with other hunters.

• Like 1

I guess I'm in the minority who would not walk directly in front of someone glassing and into where they are glassing. I shall correct my ways. Lesson learned. Thanks for the education. See you on the hill side... with my backside.

Wtf did i just spend time reading. Homeboy passes, then gets passed and complains. If you take the lead in nascar, it doesnt mean the other cars cant pass you later on. Sounds like you drive fast and hike slow, maybe try reversing your strategy. If i run in to other hunters in my area, it motivates me to find a new spot. Throw a camp on your back and hike in. You wont have any more issues with other hunters.

Correction... I was waved pass. Many places to hunt between here and there. Random chance we met on the same ridge line miles in. Other options to go from that point. They chose the one I was glassing. I chose the other option. I shall correct my ways, the race is on.