Coues 'n' Sheep

Monster Archery Buck *UPDATED*

YES WE DO REALIZE THAT THE NONTYPICAL WORLD RECORD IS 124" ALL I'AM GOING TO SAY IS DRYING TIME IS 60 DAYS.

THERFORE THEIRS ABOUT 36 1/2 DAYS LEFT TO GO!!! IF YOU'D LIKE TO ESTAMATE HIS SCORE FEEL FREE.

THOSE OF YOU THAT ALREADY KNOW THE AROUND ABOUT SCORE PLEASE KEEP QUIET THANKS......

All i can say is i bet's it at least close. Regardless, he's an awesome, awesome deer. Congrats again.

And what about the offer to carry your pack? :) I'll even carry a nice comfy chair for you to glass with...

Kevin, will you pack my ammo for me?

I dunno Casey, I've heard about your shooting... that's a lot of ammo ;)

It was amazing to hold that beast in my own hands finally....thanks for bringing it down and sharin' it with us! Sorry you had to go on that "roller-coaster" with SCI.......it did nothing but strengthen the feelings I have for them <_< Congrats again on an amazing critter Jeremy!!! JIM>

It was scored today at the expo I wanna say 134 and some change, either way a MONSTER buck. good meeting the hunter and seein it in person.

The pictures don't do it justice either!

I'am not sure who you think you are but this is not your buck to post the score on !!!!!!

On the same note I'am not impressed with my exsperience with SCI.

thanks Jeremy Ulmer

Cory....I see you have deleted your post. :o I know you meant well posting a maybe 134 and some change. You even complimented the buck by calling it a MONSTER buck along with saying how nice it was to have met Jeremy. You go on complimenting this awesome buck and Jeremy by saying the pictures don't do it justice but you get slammed instead of a thank you? :unsure:

Jeremy.... you have taken a truely trophy coues that anyone of us would be proud to have hanging on our wall. Once again congratulations. If indeed SCI has made a mistake in scoring your buck then I hope it gets it's justice(Pope & Young) but lets see before any finger pointing. ;)

TJ

tj-

IMO-

I don't think Jeremy is upset with the score on that buck I think he is just upset with how it all went down with SCI.

Jeremy congrats on a great buck again and it was good to see you again. Keep it up and maybe next year you will get another bomber buck!!!

OK I guess I got my point across. now I'am going to explain a couple of things when SCI scored the buck for the first time they came up with the ridiculous score of 126-2/8 which is an awesome score that already put him as the new #1 in their book. but that's not what the buck scores so we didn't post nothing because I was going to have him re-scored I had set it up with them to do it at the ISE show when the guy scored this time I felt he was Giving him an honest run and when he told me that the score was 134-6/8 you could of blown me over it was great... but after reviewing the copied score sheet later we noticed a mistake in the math and his score for them is 127-6/8 which is around the expected score Gino and I had both scored this buck separately and came up with the same score which was a green score gross of 128-2/8 so a little drying was expected.

Now this is the only buck that I have harvested that Ive ever even thought about putting in the books as some of you already know .this roller coaster

for a ride that SCI has given has definitely sucked hard It will make a otherwise nice person a little grumpy.

Now with that said I'am extremely overwhelmed with excitement about this buck just as I'am with all the other bucks I've harvested it is truly my buck of a lifetime so I guess now Ill get it scored for P/Y with hopefully a different report .

I thank everyone for everything It's been great being able to share this excitement with everyone I do understand that people get excited and want to post but sometimes there's more to the story than what's on the surface. so next time do homework first.

thanks

Jeremy Ulmer

Guest 300ultramag.
OK I guess I got my point across. now I'am going to explain a couple of things when SCI scored the buck for the first time they came up with the ridiculous score of 126-2/8 which is an awesome score that already put him as the new #1 in their book. but that's not what the buck scores so we didn't post nothing because I was going to have him re-scored I had set it up with them to do it at the ISE show when the guy scored this time I felt he was Giving him an honest run and when he told me that the score was 134-6/8 you could of blown me over it was great... but after reviewing the copied score sheet later we noticed a mistake in the math and his score for them is 127-6/8 which is around the expected score Gino and I had both scored this buck separately and came up with the same score which was a green score gross of 128-2/8 so a little drying was expected.

Now this is the only buck that I have harvested that Ive ever even thought about putting in the books as some of you already know .this roller coaster

for a ride that SCI has given has definitely sucked hard It will make a otherwise nice person a little grumpy.

Now with that said I'am extremely overwhelmed with excitement about this buck just as I'am with all the other bucks I've harvested it is truly my buck of a lifetime so I guess now Ill get it scored for P/Y with hopefully a different report .

I thank everyone for everything It's been great being able to share this excitement with everyone I do understand that people get excited and want to post but sometimes there's more to the story than what's on the surface. so next time do homework first.

thanks

Jeremy Ulmer

U should change ur name to extreme cry baby

:blink: so what if the guy posted a superficial score of YOUR buck. HOW DARE HE :angry: at least he didnt short change u like SCI.

With a big buck like that you are going to have rumors and such.Also you should throw your tape measure away and enjoy it for what it is. A name in a book. Thats all it is. IMO

An awesome, jaw dropping buck, regardless of score.

Don't let the tape measure sour your achievment. Score cards are for golf and it looks as though you just shot a hole in one, enjoy it.

thanks

Jeremy Ulmer

U should change ur name to extreme cry baby

:blink: so what if the guy posted a superficial score of YOUR buck. HOW DARE HE :angry: at least he didnt short change u like SCI.

With a big buck like that you are going to have rumors and such.Also you should throw your tape measure away and enjoy it for what it is. A name in a book. Thats all it is. IMO

Again this is the only buck I've harvested that I've thought of putting in the book's and that's not because the others are'nt as big it's because of the rediculuos hoops to jump through. and I guess you dont beleive A animal of this magnatude or any animal for that matter deserves to be documented after all world records don't happen every day.

Guys back off Jeremy he wants to enter it into the books and that is his decision. If any of you shot a buck of this magnitude I garuntee you would do the same. Beau I know you would in a heartbeat. So there were rumors going around about another score! The buck is going to be the new SCI Non-typ Archery World Record. We all should be congratulating Jeremy on a job well done instead of bashing him for making a comment about the score being the wrong score and that he should be the one to post it! So once again Jeremy BIG CONGRATS on the buck of a liftime!!!

The guy was just complimenting you on an extraordinary buck. There's no need to get pissed off at someone who posted the wrong score. <_< Get over it. You shot the buck of a 10 lifetimes. Be mad at SCI not someone complimenting your deer.

Oh and congrats on a fantastic buck. I'm jealous ;)

The guy was just complimenting you on an extraordinary buck. There's no need to get pissed off at someone who posted the wrong score. <_< Get over it. You shot the buck of a 10 lifetimes. Be mad at SCI not someone complimenting your deer.

Oh and congrats on a fantastic buck. I'm jealous ;)

Exactly.

I really think that none of us can actually imagine the roller coaster of emotion that goes with harvesting any animal of this calibur. Having been in the front row and witnessed the wild ride that my friend has been on, has been the greatest and yet frustrating at times. To harvest this deer was, to say the least, the happiest day of his hunting carreer.... and he has worn a "perma-smile" everyday since. However, to watch the Cabela's guys mis-score it was fustrating and then watch a very qualified guy rescore it was great! The mathematical error could have happened to anyone, it is a shame that it happened in front of so many people at the ISE show. Jeremy called me about 30 minutes after we had all left the show and stated that he found an adding error on the score sheet and that he would contact the SCI fella that scored it on Monday and straighten it out. We were all disapointed that so many people had been misled about the score..... I think for Jeremy it was a point of not wanting people to think that this awesome and amazing deer had a number attached to it that was a lie. If the rescore had been less than the first go round he would have still been just as happy to feel like he got the right score. This buck deserves the true score, what ever that might be, to be published in every record book that it enters. I feel bad.... it was me that pushed him to enter it into ALL the books. If it were up to him it might have been entered in the P&Y book. It is a shame to think that with out Jeremy's efforts to attain a True Score that this buck would be entered in a place that he did not deserve :rolleyes: (and it was for a period of time smaller & bigger) :rolleyes: . Jeremy doesn't give a rip what that buck places in the book... 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc...... just so he places where he belongs. Of course that 1st place ranking (and the probable #2 P&Y ranking) is GREAT, but for him having that buck on his wall is most important. And sure he was ticked when he saw Cory's post, I would have been, too! Cory didn't need to be the class busy-body and say anything about score. The rest of his post would have easily stood alone and expressed a very nice message. Time and again Amanda reminds us not to post things that are not ours to post. I can think of atleast 8-10 other CW.com'ers that new the "134 score" and didn't post it out of common courtesy. If it was your buck (haters) I think you might be defensive about it, too. ;)

Gino