If you need any more, I have about 700 sitting in my reloading desk.

I haven't researched much about the 28 nosler but from what I just briefly read it's pretty much a 7mm. Same bullet just a little shorter casing with a 5° different shoulder it that it? Are you a gunsmith too lance or do you just reload everyone's bullets I hear and read good things about your reloads.

If you need any more, I have about 700 sitting in my reloading desk.

wow! ready for war.

• Like 1

28 Nosler is a 7mm.....on steroids. Pushes a 195 @ 3020-3150fps. Pushes a 180 @ 3080-3200+. Based off the 404 Jeffery case shortened and with 35* shoulder. Beltless magnum, slightly rebated rim. Case length is actually slightly longer @ 2.590" vs. 2.500" for the 7RM. Great round.

I am not a gunsmith. I enjoy accuracy and reloading. And I shoot...a lot.

• Like 2

28 Nosler is a 7mm.....on steroids. Pushes a 195 @ 3020-3150fps. Pushes a 180 @ 3080-3200+. Based off the 404 Jeffery case shortened and with 35* shoulder. Beltless magnum, slightly rebated rim. Case length is actually slightly longer @ 2.590" vs. 2.500" for the 7RM. Great round.

I am not a gunsmith. I enjoy accuracy and reloading. And I shoot...a lot.

Awsome! Well thanks for all the help once I get some rounds loaded up and find some good ones I'll post up what I'm using and my fps and hopefully some great groups.
  • Like 1

Man I was able to get out and do some ladder test with these 195s finally and they shoot amazing h1000 and retumbo performed very well I'm getting better groups with h1000 but retumbo isnt far off and getting 3012fps with 70g of retumbo with no pressure signs. Would you recommend going higher? My coal is 3.490 and cbto is 2.745.