Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Trivia question

I'm going to try and put together an overnight camp trip with some fun for all, mainly I would like to do an annual group hike to accompany anyone's training getting ready to hunt that season, also one big dinner meal , also a bag dump for any backpackers who want to get involved, definitely some archery shooting. Still thinking it through but family friendly learning type deal.

Maybe even some mule packing ,

Possibly some prizes from local outdoor groups, mainly for the kids.

Tent displays , bivy set ups, who knows.

Scavenger hunt for kids using compass only ????

Gold panning tutorial by edge

• Like 3

Last time I gave a group a lesson in panning, this newbie found a gorgeous 3 gram nugget encrusted with quartz. I got jelly, joked with him that he'd have to share it with all 12 of us and man did his dark side come out fast. Was like a scene straight out of the Treasure of Sierra Madre.

• Like 4

Would say October, because you said squirrel hunting, only open from Oct to end of Dec, unless we making our own rules, then April would be great.

Would say October, because you said squirrel hunting, only open from Oct to end of Dec, unless we making our own rules, then April would be great.

You could always bring BC777 along. He seems to have the right connection's, in regards to rule breaking.

• Like 1