COOSEFAN

Anyone here subscribe to Hunting Illustrated?

I just got an email from a guy saying he saw my article in Hunting Illustrated and I was curious if he got it mixed up with the one that was in Western Hunter? I haven't received the latest issue yet, and Hunting Illustrated does have an article from me, but they never said for sure they would print it. Anybody see the latest issue? Thanks, JIM>

Nevermind, I just got word that my article did make it into the magazine...........AND IT'S ON THE FREAKIN' COVER BABY! WhoooHooo! I can't wait to see it! JIM>

saw you on the cover brotha last night

Everyone else seems to have gotten their subscription but me? I'll run down to the mailbox for the 3rd time right now, maybe it's there? Thanks, JIM>

i saw it a book store

I just checked my mail and there it was

In all it's glory

Waiting for me to devour it, cover to cover.

My Victoria Secret's catalog

:lol:

:lol: :P "YOUR" Victoria's Secret catalog?? :lol: I didn't even get that in the mail today.....dangit.

Victoria's secret now that puts a whole new spin on the term spot and stalk don't it. Boy i can't wait for that hunting season to start up. :blink:

Way to go Jim, but now we can't call you the under cover brother anymore we have to call you the front cover brother. :lol:

And yes i hope you never make the front cover of Victoria's secret. :o

What is the big secret anyways. :P

Jim is supposed to be leaving tomorrow but I had heard that he might have to postpone a day or so because of a slight problem.

I heard that he can't get out of his house because his head won't make it through the front door. :lol: :lol:

Congratulations on the article Jimbo and to Matt also, I had heard that his mug was in there as well.

Jim

Jim is supposed to be leaving tomorrow but I had heard that he might have to postpone a day or so because of a slight problem.

I heard that he can't get out of his house because his head won't make it through the front door. :lol: :lol:

Congratulations on the article Jimbo and to Matt also, I had heard that his mug was in there as well.

Jim

Pops, I can totally see you sayin that in the ranch house in Mexico!

We all of course know its not true

(Jim, you can send me my check for sayin that, you know where)