CatfishKev

Another Payson Question

2 hours ago, wildwoody said:

No I believe it's been reduced to $30k.  Plus we have the CC Cragon water project, new 100 proven water source, property value will go up, just saying, and why do you need a pool in Payson

What are these "impact fees"? And would this be on top of the cost of the pool itself?  

And I don't need a pool in Payson, my wife thinks she does though.   Im hoping she realizes it's pointless. 

Beaver valley is in the county, so it will just cost out the butt to fill it, there's a river right there and will be flowing again soon. Yes paysons impact fees are over and above the cost of a pool. Life's a bitch in the country

13 hours ago, wildwoody said:

$27500.00  120' creek front , 900 square feet in Christopher creek. Right now, a pool in Payson thats funny, $30000 impact fees to have a pool..

There is a $30,000 impact fee for a pool?

The way I understand it, ask Ray, a under ground pool. There's impact fees for everything new in Payson. You know that

There are definitely impact fees but 30,000 just seems odd. No argument here, I just wasn’t sure I read that right. 

Yeah 30k seems crazy.  Waiting to hear back from a realtor up there, I will ask about it.  

Ok talked to the town water department, he said it was 30k 8yrs ago, now its been lowered to $6500 for a permanent pool, per thirty thousand gallons, and you also get charged a  higher water usage charge when you fill it. Not so bad

My minimum usage bill is over $50 a month. 

Just a heads up as well, beaver valley is now hauling water since there wells dried up. I’m too lazy to look but I thought you were looking into that area?