Sign in to follow this  
Coues Sniper

Predator Hunting Videos???

With all the great advice about the electronic callers, I'm hyped about getting one and start hunting! But i also wanted to get a couple good predator videos as well. Have any favorites? I'm more looking for something that has information on tactics, set-up, etc, rather than just an hour of kill shots. (alright, maybe a few kill shots :lol: ) Even a favorite brand to try would help. I'm looking at concentrating on coyotes (of course) but would like to get a few bobcats as well so something that has one or the other or both would be great. Thanks guys. Hope all your hunts go well,

Kevin

i like the randy anderson/calling all coyote videos as well as the Verminators vids.

HECK WITH THE WATCHING OF VIDEO'S :blink: . JUST GRAB A CAMERA AND YOUR NEW CALL YOU BUY AND MAKE ONE OF YOU OWN :D . THATS WHAT I PLAN ON DOING THE WHOLE MONTH OF FEBUARY AND THEN TAKING THE BOAT OUT FOR SOME GOOD CRAPPIE AND BASS FISHNIN MARCH AND APRIL. GOOD LUCK AND LETS SEE SOME PICS. I WILL POST IF I CAN KILL ONE :lol: .

I have a friend that has produced some pretty good videos. they are called predator obsession and have some good instruction and some of the best bobcat footage out there. right now he has a special going for both videos its 35.00 shipped. well let me know if you are interested and i will get you a link.

Clint

HECK WITH THE WATCHING OF VIDEO'S :blink: . JUST GRAB A CAMERA AND YOUR NEW CALL YOU BUY AND MAKE ONE OF YOU OWN :D .

I plan on doing some of that as well. ;) But a little help never hurt.

I have a friend that has produced some pretty good videos. they are called predator obsession and have some good instruction and some of the best bobcat footage out there. right now he has a special going for both videos its 35.00 shipped. well let me know if you are interested and i will get you a link.

Clint

Absolutely. I've heard some good things about those on other sites.

Clint

Hey Cgmartin, can you send me the link to the videos as well. Thanks. Paul

here is his email, this isn't a advertised special, so email him and he will hook you up. i was a shooter on both films and on the 2nd i ran the camera a little. let me know what you guys think. Hope it is ok to post this link.

thanks

scottruff65@yahoo.com

http://www.predatorobsession.biz/predator_obsession_dvd.htm

Clint,

I watched the promo on their site, and it looks awesome. I'll email Scott (i am assuming from the email address) here in a sec. Congrats on being a part of a video like that. Pretty cool. ;)

Thanks for the help man,

Kevin

I have the Randy Anderson videos also they are very well done. I will give your friends videos a good look Clint.

I have the Randy Anderson videos also they are very well done. I will give your friends videos a good look Clint.

The Randy Anderson videos keep coming up from everyone i ask... I'll have to look into those!

The Randy Anderson videos are nice, but dont really pertain to AZ. Most of his calling is farther East of us.. Nebraska, Iowa, etc.. not really Az or Nevada terrain.

Check out the stuff put out by Zepps Game Calls. I am good friends with one of the top guys over there. A few of my coyote kills should be on the next video, as well as my 425 yd shot on a jack rabbit with the vapor trail.

Mark Zepp just called in a lion last week and a guy killed it here in AZ.

I bought the Truth II, Randy Anderson with my christmas gift certificate from Cabelas......and I agree with Casey, good footage and all, but not AZ........it is good to see his technique though, I am definitely going to have to bone up on some new varmint technique, I am way out of touch....