Sign in to follow this  
matty_p51

2006 Mathews Switchback

HI,I have a 2006 Mathews Switchback for sale. Bow is in Great Condition and has been well taken care of. The bow comes with :

Trophy Taker Pronghorn arrow rest. (black)

Winners Choice String and Cable. color(silver/back)

Torqueless Custom Grip color(silver/black style (low wrist)

Sims Limbsavers and String Leeches

Tru-peep (3/16) Hunter

I will also include a BRAND NEW mathews inline grip that I just boughtfor $50. Just in case you prefer mathews grips.

I am the original owner of the bow and i am asking $600 for all.

Thanks

post-1926-1201901616_thumb.jpg

Weight and draw length?

Mike

I'M SORRY BUT I HAVE TOO......" LOOK AT THE HEADLINE ", HERE'S YOUR SIGN :lol: . JUST HAVING FUN.

The bow is a regular switchback. I bought the bow new in 2006. I liked it better than the XT just because it was a little longer axle to axle. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Not that it is any of my business..... but I'd like to know why you are selling the bow. Looks in good shape..... how long has that string been on it? Has it ever been dry fired? And do you/have you shot it a bunch?

Thanks,

CnS

Not that it is any of my business..... but I'd like to know why you are selling the bow. Looks in good shape..... how long has that string been on it? Has it ever been dry fired? And do you/have you shot it a bunch?

Thanks,

CnS

I am selling the bow because i changed to a different bow this year. The bow has never been dry fired, and always tuned professionally. The string and cable were but on in August of 07, and are in great condtion. Its hard to tell how many times ive shot the bow since the year i bought it, but i shot the bow on a regular basis right before and during hunting seasons, but i did not shoot the bow during the summer and spring months much, because i shot my tournament bow a lot during that time.

Thanks for looking, and for the questions.

Still fore sale.

Hey Matt, The number you sent me doesn't work... another PM sent... call me.