Coues 'n' Sheep

Two Dandy Coues Bucks....

My buddy ehunt asked me to post these for him. He and his dad took these two Great Coues bucks in Mexico in January.

His story is soon to follow.....

post-996-1202075287.jpg

post-996-1202075350.jpg

post-996-1202075424.jpg

Unbelievable! All these bucks coming out of Mexico is blowing my mind away. :blink: Congrats to the two hunters. :D

TJ

Wow! Congrats on two smoker bucks. Absolutely beautiful bucks and what awesome mass.

Thanks for posting the pics and I can't wait to hear the story.

Phil

HOLY MASSSSS!!!!! Dang nice bucks, huge congrats to both!!! JIM>

OH SNAP.........Those are some toads!!! That top buck is crazy looking.

thanks guys!! to be honest those were our first coues deer!!! i called my buck in with a doe estrus bleat during a brutal rain storm and couldnt really tell how awesome he was because my scope and binos were fogged up. when i walked up to him and could see how massive he was i almost fell over!! my dad shot his buck the last morning at over 400 yards!! it was an awesome trip :) thanks eric

I have to send out a big congrats to Eric's Dad (Tom). Great buck for an outstanding guy!!! Got to meet him on Eric's sheep hunt and he is one cool dude and one HELLUVA Cook!!! I conned him into helping with the Dinner cooking cuz he does a way better job than me!! :rolleyes: :lol: Thanks Tom and Congrats!!!! ;)

I have to send out a big congrats to Eric's Dad (Tom). Great buck for an outstanding guy!!! Got to meet him on Eric's sheep hunt and he is one cool dude and one HELLUVA Cook!!! I conned him into helping with the Dinner cooking cuz he does a way better job than me!! :rolleyes: :lol: Thanks Tom and Congrats!!!! ;)

I remember you telling me Tom was a awesome cook.

Its a good thing because all the meat you cook looks like a bloody mess on the plate :o You know that a steak needs to be on the grill at least 4 minutes Gino!

:lol: :P

:ph34r: