Nice! The main beams on that second Coues are sweet!

looks like you were up claoe and personal with them. Beauties

Nice pictures Steven...the one buck with the cut ear is a beauty! Thanks for posting them for us.

Phil

Great pictures.

have to ask one question... are you digiscoping or using a camera through the binoculars or just a large telephoto?

Great pictures.

have to ask one question... are you digiscoping or using a camera through the binoculars or just a large telephoto?

None of the above. Some are out of ground blinds and are bucks that clients passed. The buck that has the ripped ear is one that I stalked just to get a picture of. it was a windy day, he was bedded and I stalked to within 10 yards but couldn't get any good pictures of him because of the grass. He finally winded me , jumped up and stopped at 25 yards. I'll post that picture He really didn't know what was going on and posed for about 25 pictures as he moved away from me. The mule deer buck needs a few more years on him before my clients will consider harvesting him. I have a bunch more pictures of small bucks the hunters passed. The older buck 2x2 that you see under the ceder was at 45 yards " called in" I suggested the hunter pass him I knew we could harvest bigger. I'll post a few of the smaller bucks

post-412-1202707665_thumb.jpg

post-412-1202707780_thumb.jpg

post-412-1202707952_thumb.jpg