Sign in to follow this  
Lance

Who is going to the ISE show?

I will be at Jim White's booth most of the time. His booth No, is: L1622C, Its a corner space on the end, I think near the theater.

Jim will have a whole range of tripods, optics, adapters and such there. So it's a great opportunity to swing by and see his products.

I will also have my scoring stuff with me, so if you have a rack you want scored, bring it by and if I have time I will get it done there. And I will have some CW.com tshirts, hats, videos, etc. there.

I am hoping that we can have the bronze that was created for the contest there at the booth for everyone to see. I imagine lots of you would like to see it in person.

Amanda

Amanda, That sounds good. I can pick it up there at the end of the show from you or bring it there if it is already sent out. Dan

I am thinking of trying to get down to the show. But I avoid the valley like

the plague so I'm don,t know where University of Phoenix Stadium is.

Is it the one by Cabela's?

Roy

I am thinking of trying to get down to the show. But I avoid the valley like

the plague so I'm don,t know where University of Phoenix Stadium is.

Is it the one by Cabela's?

Roy

Yes, It is the new one by Cabelas. Where the Supper Bowl was.

Nice place!

Lance

Amanda I am going hopefully going to grab my 2 point buck from my Dec hunt and have you score it on Sunday but if you don't have time no worries, I'll just get stuck showin it off to Christian and azRyan :D :D

oh and try to save a shirt or two in a Small or Medium for me on Sunday. Mine seems to have disappeared just like that darn Coues does on the shirt every time i go a lookin for it

Amanda I am going hopefully going to grab my 2 point buck from my Dec hunt and have you score it on Sunday but if you don't have time no worries, I'll just get stuck showin it off to Christian and azRyan :D :D

oh and try to save a shirt or two in a Small or Medium for me on Sunday. Mine seems to have disappeared just like that darn Coues does on the shirt every time i go a lookin for it

Ok, will do. See you Sunday!

Amanda

I will be in the ADA booth tonight from 3 to 7--hope to see ya there. Marshall, what booth will you be in?

I took the family to the show last nite. Nice not having to fight the crowds. Stopped by Jim Whites booth bought som binocs and a trpod adapter, great guy!

Good job on the bronze Foundryman! beautiful

One of the girls even caught a decent trout at the G&F site.

I made it there last night and plan on being there again on Sun. as well. Saw ALOT of familiar faces, and met some new ones. Foundryman, i agree with effenjeff, that is beautiful, awesome job! I also spent a bunch of money at Jim Whites booth as usual and it was good to see him again. Look forward to seeing those that I missed, and meeting new folks tomorrow! JIM>

Well I'm excited about going tomorrow..... hope it is atleast as good as last year. We will be there about 11:00 hope to see you all there!!

CnS