Sign in to follow this  
Couesnut

Hey Bullwidgeon/36c

My son has a tag in 36c Nov. Just need a good solid 90" buck.

Could still use some advice. Have'nt scouted enough. to much work, & elk hunting.

Anybody else have thoughts after the Oct. hunt.

DH

I helped my buddy and his sons Friday and Saturday, the middle son took his first deer Friday and he just called me 10 min. ago and told me his oldest son just took a nice 3x3. I have a Nov. tag in 36c also and will most likely be hunting alone so if you don't mind steep terrain and lots of glassing I may be able to help you out. I have spent almost every weekend in 36c since early August and have some good areas but you will have to be sworn to secrecy ;) I am always willing to lend a hand to our youth hunters.

brian@abrams.com

befisher1@comcast.net

Edited by azpackhorse

A azpackhorse my dad and I bot hgot a November tag for 36c. This will be my first coues hunt and I am hoping for it to be successful. We have a few spots picked out, but have not seen much that will top the 90 range. If you could help that would be appreciated.

Edited by younghunter

Hey Brett,

You still out there????

Give the Sathoff's a call (Bill or Adam), Nobody knows 35A better. & after the help you're family gave Adam with his sheep I'm sure they'll help with info.

DH

Yep,

Still around. I am trying to get out of packing a big one out of unit 35A. Those 60 pound, 2x3 56 inch fantails pack so much easier than them great big Texas looking deer some people kill down there. I am not sure if my dad called Bill or not. I told him to. Anyways, check your PM's on where I think there is a 90 inch buck in 36C.

Bret M.

hey bullwidgeon, You don't happen to live in Casa Grande do you?