Sign in to follow this  
Rotorhead

Custom Remington 700 BDL 7 Mag for sale

Hello all, newcomer to the group & happy to be here.

I have too many 7mms in my safe, needing to make some room. I bought this rifle from the original owner in original configuration in about 2002. Put maybe 200 rounds through it before deciding it needed a better barrel. Accuracy Speaks rebarreled with the Krieger in 2013. I worked up Berger 168 VLD loads and have put less than 200 rounds through it since. I kept pretty good records of work ups and round count. Used it last fall to fill my bull tag in 4A at 822 yards. Rifle shoots about 1/2" groups at 100 if I do my part. Details as follows:

-Older B687xxxx serial number action, squared/trued/lapped, bluing & bolt jeweling perfect, no wear

-Krieger Stainless, fluted, 1:9, 27" w/brake, Rem varmint contour

-Factory BDL high gloss stock, Loggerhead adj comb hardware, Marine Tex pillar bedded, barrel channel floated

-Jewell trigger

-Vortex 6-24x50 FFP XLR (moa) long Range, cat tail & bubble level, original box & all paperwork

-Weaver 20 moa base w/#8 screws & rings

-Approx 30 loaded rounds, 50 pieces total of  Norma brass, 3 reloadings with all load data  

Asking $2000 for the complete rig. 

Please feel free to call or Txt with any questions, Alan 214-662-6569

thumbnail_IMG_1247.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1248.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0810.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1247.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1248.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0810.jpg

Apologies to everyone, I just noticed I should have put this in the classifieds. Could someone give some guidance on how to delete this post? I cannot find a delete option anywhere. Thanks again.

I'm thinking I may have posted in the wrong place or I am way to proud of my gear. lol

I should have added I am willing to split the rifle & scope up if anyone is interested in either separately. Open to offers as well, give ma a call and we can talk about it. 

Thanks again.

Alan