Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Leupold customer service just made my day!

So I sent in a pair of old 8 power cascades which were like 14 years old and my highly loved Golden ring 10/17x42 switch powers to be fixed. Called in to pay $52 for the cascades and was broken hearted to hear they couldn't fix the golden rings and would offer me a pair of bx4 pro guides and I broken heartedly told him Id chew on what do do and call back.

A couple minutes later he called me back and said he would hook me up! Hes replacing my cascades with a newer version of bx2 alpines that came out like two weeks ago and replacing my gold rings with a brand new pair of Santiam 15x56!   I'm so freaking stoked!

• Like 6

Nice.

They have one of my redfield revolution scopes that I am hoping they can fix. They just sent me some scope caps for scope the PO of a VX3 lost too.

• Like 2

Thats awesome. I had a similar experience with leupold last year. I dropped my rangefinder that was about 12 years old and a piece started ratteling around on the inside and of course it wouldn't range anything. I told them i dropped it and they still sent me a new rangefinder. Stellar customer service and warranty policies 

• Like 3

Leupold just sent me back my Redfield revolution that my hunting buddy dropped during deer season. They fixed the damaged end cap and got it all fixed up for me for free. I admitted we dropped it and offered to pay to fix it, but they fixed it and sent it back at no charge. 

They even sent me back a neoprene Redfield scope cover. 

• Like 1

While packing for my elk hunt I noticed the battery cap for my RX-1000 rangefinder was missing.  I gave them a call and they overnighted me a new cap which arrived prior to me leaving for camp.