Sign in to follow this  
AZ RANGER

07 season misc.

For the last five years I have been logging on to this site and I have enjoyed all the pictures and learned so much by just reading everyone elses posts. I have not really posted much myself so I thought I would share some photo of the 07 season. I was dedicated to getting a dear with my bow this year but it did'nt happen. I still had a great year tho, and I got off to a good start for 08 with an archery pig and a coati

I had terrible luck with my trail cam I did not capture a single buck on camera, I have countless pictures of does but no bucks.

post-363-1204858052_thumb.jpg

post-363-1204858202_thumb.jpg

post-363-1204858599_thumb.jpg

I had my tree stand set up 30 yards from the tank the lion is standing onI did have a couple of bucks come in during the rut, they responded to rattling but they never gave a clear shot and never drank at the tank.

more pics

post-363-1204860034_thumb.jpg

post-363-1204860267_thumb.jpg

Congratulations on a fine year of hunting! Sounds like you have a great time and I hope you get a buck next year! Thanks for posting so many interesting photos!

Amanda

Thanks for sharing all the pics. Congrats on your coati. :)

TJ

Great pics, thanks for sharing them with us. Hopefully your success continues in 08 and you can get you a buck!

Phil

Thanks for looking. I still can't believe that I never caught a buck on camera in this area. I have seen a few bucks in the area but not many. Its kind of wierd becuase the area has a ton of deer activity. There are several different springs in the area and I have set up cameras on three of them but i guess the bucks are watering elsewhere.

Just a thought :huh:

Try setting your camera up about 3' off the ground

rather than up in the tree looking down.

It will give you a larger field of view and you will get more pics.

The bucks are allot shyer than does (IMO) and will hang up more.

Good luck next year.