CouesWhitetail

Picked up the Bronze today!

I had the pleasure of meeting Foundryman and his wife and young son today. He gave me the bronze that he created for the contest so that I could display it at the ISE show this weekend before giving it to HunterDan as his prize from the contest. Wow, the sculture is amazing! It is much bigger than I thought it was! It's about 17 inches tall and the antlers are about 5 inches wide! It's gorgeous and it looks great at my house! I am going to have a hard time letting it go! Hope you all swing by the Jim White/Unidaptor booth to look at it!

Amanda

I still cannot believe how awesome the Bronze turned out. Great work Jason. I am honored to have it. I enjoyed meeting several of you at the ISE show, Coues n sheep, Hunt n coues, coosefan, younghunter, Lance, Cory and Amanda. We have a great bunch of folks on this forum. I will post some pictures of the Bronze sitting in the family room as soon as I can.

I went up to the show Saturday and made a beeline to check the Bronze out, very nice piece Jason!

Like wise, my wife and I made that our first stop after running in to Christain.

Jason...awesome work!

It was nice, actually, putting a few faces to some names from here on coueswhitetail.

Amanda....it was a pleasure for Peg and I meeting you.

Cory.......awesome set of horns you had. Did your Dad know you had them? :lol: :lol:

Lance & Carrie......I wasn't aware you were an outfitter. :unsure: Looking forward to seeing you both at the coues outing this year.

C&s....you really do exist? :lol: Nice meeting you and your wife.

Christain.......as always, good to see you.

TJ

I sure had a hard time letting that bronze go! But Dan seems like a great guy and I think he will really enjoy that bronze, so it's great that he won it. He kept bringing his friends by the booth to show the bronze to them! People really liked it Jason. I made some business cards for you Jason, and some people took some. Jim White wants to talk to you about an idea he has for a bronze. He has your card, so hopefully he will call you sometime soon.

here are some pics of the bronze that I took on the way to the ISE show. I stupidly forgot to take a pic of Dan receiving the bronze at the ISE , but oh well....

Thanks again Jason for your generous donation! It's great to have people like you in this CW.com community!!

Amanda

post-1-1205180730.jpg

post-1-1205180742.jpg

Well, I just got off the phone with Amanda, we talked about the ISE show, and I just wanted to thank all of you for your kind words. This has been fun. We will have to do another one for next year!!! Thanks again>>Jason

That bronze is awesome..... my congrats to the artist and the new owner of that fine piece!!

CnS

The new home of the Bronze. Thanks again to Jason, Amanda, Doug and everyone in the Coues Contest, Dan