Not sure if I’m posting this in the wrong place or not. I tried searching but couldn’t really find anything. I want to get into big game hunting  and have no experience. Two years ago I started going dove and quail hunting and last October bought my first rifle I’ve been going shooting as often as possible. However I just don’t know where to start when it comes to big game. If anyone could point me in the correct direction it would be much appreciated. 

Best advice I can give is to start reading on this site, there are literally thousands of topics you can read up on to start getting an idea of how to hunt. You’ll get more info doing that that anyone can possibly give you in a post or 2

Lots of forums online to help you out, this one being one of them. With that said.. the three things I will recommend are a good pair of boots (that fit correctly), a good backpack, and the best quality optics you can afford. Besides that go out and have fun. Welcome to the site!

Assuming you want to start with deer I would second what the guys above have said. Read read read but also take every chance you can to get out and start trying to find deer. Definitely recommend a good pair of optics like a decent pair of 10x42 binoculars and a tripod - the tripod is really a non-negotiable out here. You don't have to spend a fortune on the high end gear all at once but if you can afford it don't go the cheapest options. Lots of great reading to be found on here about that also. Good luck.

You can try the (https://www.azgfd.com/) start with the Hunters Ed (will help you and give you a point ) and look in to the hunting Camps 

Also they are organization like local Arizona deer association, Phoenix Varmint Callers , Arizona Elk society, Christian Hunters of America etc.. ....Also National chapters that work locally like  (Mule Deer association, NWTF...etc) ...and get involve...help ...meet people...just my 2 cents

I've been able to learn a ton through listening to podcasts. The Meateater Podcast, The Hunt Backcountry Podcast, and the Jay Scott Outdoors Podcast would be good ones to start with and really could help with the learning curve imo. And just getting out whatever chance you get.