GameHauler

Lets See your Loading Bench

Starting to come together.

Now if I only knew what to do with all this stuff :unsure:

:P

post-1778-1206898033_thumb.jpg

post-1778-1206898204_thumb.jpg

GH....is the Round-Up your lubrication or does that just keep your stuff rounded up so you don't have to look far for things? :lol: :lol: Hope you enjoy reloadeding the casings I left you while turkey scouting this past Monday. Scouting was very successful. Lots of turkeys this year. Your bench is coming along but I know you will change it a dozen times before you are happy with it. :lol:

TJ

Starting to come together.

Now if I only knew what to do with all this stuff :unsure:

:P

post-1778-1206898204_thumb.jpg

That sure is a nice plywood bench top you got there..... :rolleyes: ;) :D

Thanks Gino but I ended up not using the sheet of plywood I got from you :(

Need It Back?

Well Heck Yes, I want it back!!! :rolleyes: That stuff ain't cheap..... you haven't been changin' oil on it have you???? :rolleyes: :blink: :lol:

I'll pick it up at your shop sometime when I get over that way..... :rolleyes:

Thanks,

G

IMG_0840.jpg

Man, my bench needs some work! :blink:

Not bad for the third week of having it set up though, and hopefully I'll snag some shelves, and some peg board to replace the cork board (that is hiding a giant hole :ph34r: ). Currently trying to load these dang rounds just off the lands by just a smidgen, never would have dreamt I would be having so many problems for something that may be totally wrong for this rifle. :rolleyes:

The bench was a table for my old high school welding class to use as a plasma cutting area. When they shut the program down after my senior year we raided the shop and snagged it. It sat in my back yard for about a year and a half and now it's in my house. :lol:

Dude :o

You need a makeover :unsure:

You look worse than I feel :(

I think you priorities are right though :huh:

Why you gotta rip on my my threads man? :lol: I like my butler, he's very welcoming. Especially when I have guests over who don't know about him. :lol:

Dude :o

You need a makeover :unsure:

You look worse than I feel :(

I think you priorities are right though :huh:

Why you gotta rip on my my threads man? :lol: I like my butler, he's very welcoming. Especially when I have guests over who don't know about him. :lol:

What is the rifle on top of it?

What is the rifle on top of it?

My newest project. Remington 700 BDL in .300wm set into a bedded Choate stock, badger ord. 20MOA one piece base, Badger Ord four screw rings, 10x42 turreted scope, and Jewell 1.5 pound trigger. Harris bi-pod with Phoenix Tactical "Pod Claws" to help preload the shot. It's a great little setup shooting 180gr. SMK busting rocks at 800 yards at mt. ord. :lol: I like it so much I'm thinking about putting the exact same thing together but in .223. The only draw back is that will all the beefy stuff on it, it weighs quite a bit. :unsure:

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

Sexy rig man ;). I like the paint job, a lot. Do you like those pod claws? What is the benefit besides in sandy soil? Do they reduce recoil? Are they heavy?