Sign in to follow this  
no worries

2001 Tacoma crewcab 4x4 with elocker $7200

Original V6 with automatic trans. Typical SR5 package, white with tan cloth seats. No rust and no major dents. Some little dings that you would expect on a 2001 truck. White paint is factory and there’s a small spot on the bed where it peeled off Maybe 6 inches long and 2 inches high).

Approximately 250 K miles.  It gets driven daily and runs great.  No leaks, no smoke or check engine lights. AC blows cold  and the heater works. It seems like these old Tacomas just keep going.

I’m the third owner and my son and I put over 10 K miles on it in about a year and half. Replaced the stock wheels with new oversized 17 inch Cooper AT3 tires on Monster wheels. Also replaced the front shocks with leveling ones to clear the tires. I had to replace one O2 sensor, otherwise it’s just been oil changes. 

Great off road ability and you don’t need to trailer it there. 4WD with a elocker will go pretty much anywhere. 

I’ll post some pics soon. 

Located in Tucson. 

Thanks Jim

B4CCECB3-E18A-491D-8EA7-AF23BA364184.jpeg

4E2C8C1C-7EA4-43C2-B929-10760CC4336D.jpeg

I’ll throw up a couple tonight.   My kid needs to wash it from going camping recently but you’ll get the idea.  

Added a couple of pics.  I’ll get it cleaned up this weekend and post some better ones.  

Jim

520 349-2926

Another bump before it goes on Craigslist.  

Thx Jim

Murpheys law.  

It ran great until I posted the ad.  Then it developed a miss on number one cylinder and I haven’t taken time to have it repaired.  So, it’s parked next to my garage.