Well.... what is the dang SCORE???? :rolleyes: :blink: :lol: ;) :lol: :lol:

And I did not get the other stab untill later this morning..... Cyber Stalker..... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P :P :P

Well, we had taped him out at 48 3/8" but was offically score at 46 7/8". Didnt think that much shrinkage could happen, but oh well. Regardless of score, i am happy to have been blessed with such an amazing trophy.

Well Dadgum, with about half the members not drawing tags it looks like Long Eared Outfitters just might take off...... I bet the phones lines go crazy tomorrow. Gonna have to get some fliers made up, not many guides can lay claim to taking part in the harvesting of the number 3 Jack Rabbit in Arizona. Hey CnS, to be honest the keyboard joke was the only one I recall that was intentional. The only thing I can think of is that I have read that dang monster buck story so many times that it has started to slip into my subconscious. Hence slowly becoming more prolific in my writings.

Well Dadgum, with about half the members not drawing tags it looks like Long Eared Outfitters just might take off...... I bet the phones lines go crazy tomorrow. Gonna have to get some fliers made up, not many guides can lay claim to taking part in the harvesting of the number 3 Jack Rabbit in Arizona. Hey CnS, to be honest the keyboard joke was the only one I recall that was intentional. The only thing I can think of is that I have read that dang monster buck story so many times that it has started to slip into my subconscious. Hence slowly becoming more prolific in my writings.

:lol: :lol:

Dude.... You really do make me laugh! And I am sure that anyone on here that actually has a pulse laughs when you write as well... By all means, carry on.... :lol: :lol: That whole (or as Casey would say "hole") post was a Gas and it had several "subconscious/counscious" thorns in there... but I thought they were all funny anyhow. :lol: :lol:

CnS

:lol: :lol:

Dude.... You really do make me laugh! And I am sure that anyone on here that actually has a pulse laughs when you write as well... By all means, carry on.... :lol: :lol: That whole (or as Casey would say "hole") post was a Gas and it had several "subconscious/counscious" thorns in there... but I thought they were all funny anyhow. :lol: :lol:

CnS

I finally figured it out. You keep saying you have found new ones in an attempt to force me to go read that story again and to be forced to look at those amazing pictures again to see what in the heck you're talking about. Ha I've watched CSI too many times to fall for that one buddy. :lol: :ph34r:

Jake, how many clients have you booked so far?

Casey at least you guys don't hunt in an enclosure, I think this is a high fence rabbit.

post-53-1212199132.jpg

That's one of them Dadgum San Carlos Rabbits. I can only imagine the trophy fee's fer a pair of floppers like that!

Jake, how many clients have you booked so far?

Seventeen and a half, but I'm having trouble with my website. I expect numbers to go up after the deer results get posted.