Best write up ever! Mollywhopped is sure to become a mainstay in the vocabulary of all serious Jack hunters.

Well done.

Well there you have it Casey!! Maybe you beat the scull plate curse!! :lol: :lol:

That is a very entertaining write up C-C... even with the gouge..... :rolleyes: You had me LMAO most of the way through.

CnS

That is a very entertaining write up C-C... even with the gouge..... :rolleyes: You had me LMAO most of the way through.

CnS

I was wondering if anyone would catch that. Haha, trust me it is purely based on jealousy, adoration and boredom!!! Nothing personal as I am sure you are gentleman, scholar, and a fine athletic supporter!!! :lol: :o :P :lol:

CnS

I was wondering if anyone would catch that. Haha, trust me it is purely based on jealousy, adoration and boredom!!! Nothing personal as I am sure you are gentleman, scholar, and a fine athletic supporter!!! :lol: :o :P :lol:

I don't know about the gentleman and scholar but the jock strap is more like it. :lol: :lol:

McLovin is a bad motha. It'd climb a tree if the bark would hold.

:ph34r: :lol: :P :o :lol: :angry: :ph34r: :lol: :lol: :P :angry: :o :P :lol: :angry:

Excessive use of emoticons = definite indicator that I could have a Game & Fish induced breakdown at any moment.

Hey CnS I've got one more hidden in there, find it yet?

Seen it the first post you made with the new signature... Smart Apple..... :rolleyes: What are you.... some kind of Verbal Stalker??? :unsure: :blink: :huh: :o :lol: :lol:

Thats ok.. I know you and Lark are pals...... ;)

post-996-1206478942_thumb.jpg

This was you guys last huntin' trip together, wasn't it???? :lol: :P

:P :P :P :P ;)

Bah HaHaHaHaHa!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH That's classic right there, I grew up near Camp Verde. I don't have that many teeth, very flattering though. As for the signature, though, Nope. Although I hadn't caught that and its unintentional. I do however dare you to call and book a hunt.........

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH That's classic right there, I grew up near Camp Verde. I don't have that many teeth, very flattering though. As for the signature, though, Nope. Although I hadn't caught that and its unintentional. I do however dare you to call and book a hunt.........

Well, it could have been the "drop ear" or the reference to the Governor's tag..... :rolleyes: :lol: Either way I'm callin' to book just as soon as I get my Tax rebate check!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO!!!

CnS

Well, we had him taped out today. He will rank EXTREMLY high...

Jake, I will let you do the honors of posting the score!

And to all:

Jake, of Long Eared Outfitters is extremly professional! Granted, he has the bladder of a bed ridden 90 year old grandmother, but a good guide none the less. We spent countless minutes in the field judging and passing on younger jacks, or nice ones that wouldnt stay within 50 yards of the road. We were fortunate that our hunt concluded in such a manner, with such a fine trophy. I will definately be buying the auction next year, I also hope to win the raffle tag in the near future.

If anyone is interested in such a fince centerpiece for your trophy room, I highly suggest giving Jake a ring!

Ya know.......I was sittin' here reading about this wonderful hunt for trophy Jackrabbits and I was thinkin'......I might want to try that. SO......I check out the company motto and thought it sounded quite familiar........THEN I checked out the phone numbers!

Very funny CouesCowboy ;) I wonder if my dad recieved any phone calls pertaining to "trophy rabbit hunting"! :rolleyes:

Hey Casey, you look like you've lost some weight, I guess you weren't BS'in about working out and runnin'! Good for you ;)

Jim, this is NOT me and Jake!

Seen it the first post you made with the new signature... Smart Apple..... :rolleyes: What are you.... some kind of Verbal Stalker??? :unsure: :blink: :huh: :o :lol: :lol:

Thats ok.. I know you and Lark are pals...... ;)

post-996-1206478942_thumb.jpg

This was you guys last huntin' trip together, wasn't it???? :lol: :P

:P :P :P :P ;)

Bah HaHaHaHaHa!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: