Sign in to follow this  
crazyaboutcoues

Gabriels first Buck

My youngest son dropped his first buck yesterday morning. He's been looking foward to hunting deer all year.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/cra...deerhunt018.jpg

I know he's carp, but it doesn't matter to Gabe or me for that matter :D

It's been a great year so far, I'll be heading for Kansas next week on an archery hunt.

Congratulations Gabriel, good job.

Beautiful buck Gabriel, congradulations on your first deer, you have a good teacher...CB1

Way to go Tommy!! That Gabriel is one happy kid!!! And a lucky kid to have a dad that takes the time to take him out. Keep up the good work. Very nice buck.

Scott

Packhorse- I haven't seen Dave or Ted in years. SALLY!!! that's funny. :D . We won't go there. :blink: Tell him I said Hey!

Thanks for the Kudos Guys and Gals, So far I've been on six hunts this year and not one of them did I get to shoot. But Come Nov. 12 i'll be in KS, FINALLY I get the chance to shoot.

what great smiles. good on all o' ya. good on you for takin' them kids huntin'. good on them kids for goin'. dang, i like to hunt and i like folks that like to hunt. the pictures i have of my boys with their first bucks are real special things to me. this one will be always be real special to you. Lark.