I Drew A Lion Tag!!!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!! " Dogs will hunt!!!!!" :P

First of all congrats to all who drew tags and those who didn't my heart goes out to ya.

My wife......not drawn. :(

As for me.....antelope not drawn :(

Archery bull 22 north... this is my 18th straight archery tag. :o :D :D :D I can't believe it. There really is a hunting GOD! YEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

TJ

First of all congrats to all who drew tags and those who didn't my heart goes out to ya.

My wife......not drawn. :(

As for me.....antelope not drawn :(

Archery bull 22 north... this is my 18th straight archery tag. :o :D :D :D I can't believe it. There really is a hunting GOD! YEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

TJ

18th Straight!? :o DAAAANNNGGGG!!!!

No tags for dad bro and I but I do not complain luck has been in our favor for awhile. Congratulations on all successful draws and at least I get to go my friend Jim drew a unit 8 archery bull tag. I cant wait!!1

Congratulations to everybody who drew tags, its going to be a great year for bone growth!!!!!!!

Nothing for me <_<

Wife drew a archery unit 9 bull tag!!!!! :D :D

Manny

lady luck smiled on me and she gave me a bonus point for elk and a unit 13A rifle tag for antelope. it was my 3rd choice so it looks like i will be doing some heavy duty driving to go scouting. :)

3rd choice? There is definitely problems with the system. It was my second and I didn't draw.