Sign in to follow this  
Siwash

WTB: Claw/Triclawps

Looking for a used Claw/Triclawps. Missed a few sold on here recently, looking for one for my friend's upcoming youth hunt. I'm in Tucson but can pay for shipping if anyone has one they are willing to ship. Thanks for looking.

Imo they are overrated, what worked better for me was using a tripod with the head flipped up to make a cradle, dropped my beanie in it to rest the front of the gun and a primos trigger stick on the back of the stock also cradled in a thicker beanie.  Rock solid set up and way better then the triclawps imo.

• Like 1

If it’s not the early Oct youth hunt, you are welcome to borrow mine.  I’m in Tucson as well. 

Bull basin usually has them in stock over the Davis Monthan AFB. 

Thanks guys. I personally own the Outdoorsmans rest now, and it was used to kill a pair of Coues last year. I have owned the Claw in the past...it works fine you just need to mind your rifle’s lug screws. I have experimented with many elevated shooting rests over the years.  

I am looking for a Claw/Tricawps to gift to my friend as I am no longer loaning people my gear if it is unsupervised by me :) ...if someone has a used one let me know. 

49 minutes ago, jrn22 said:

Hello i have the Claw/Triclawps. that you looking for if you still interested via lj02345678@gmail.com

Me too!