IA Born

FS: 25-06 Reloading Setup: SOLD

I finally figured out I'm not going to be loading for my BIL in Texas anymore, so I'm clearing out all of my .25-06 stuff. Not looking to recoup much of my investment and want to help someone out. I don't want to split it up because that's too much math for me. I'll ship it, but buyer pays shipping. In Flagstaff and not sure when I'll be in the valley. Asking $60 for everything, but will consider fair offers. Also cross posted and going in tomorrow's (8/10) yard sale. If you're in Flag and interested, stop by (Univ Hts).

One bag of 20 pcs of Winchester brass is a mixed bag of 4-5x fired that has some decapped, fully prepped, and some annealed, and some that need annealed and prepped.

One bag of Win brass is 1x fired and needs decapped, resized, and prepped.

Three boxes of Rem brass (found 3rd box after pic taken) are 2x fired and missing ~5 total pcs. Need resized and prepped.

Box of Hornady 100 gr BTSP bullets is about 3/4 full. Barnes 100gr TTSX is about 1/2 full. Barnes 100 gr TSX has 5 bullets.

RCBS die just came back from factory after having a stuck case. Hornady modified case in die box.

Barnes VOR-TX 100 gr has three fired rounds and 17 unfired rds.

20190809_203801.thumb.jpg.2e46d66549f5654c28794c55d48c3351.jpg

1 hour ago, northAZarcher said:

Pay me 20 bucks and I'll take it! 

You should pay me $20 since this is the only way I ever hear from you!

Updated.

I had a moment of weakness after a jerk at my house followed by a compelling, friendly pm from a guy here. I sold the unfired Winchester brass separately. Die, Hornady modified case, 1x-4-5x fired Win & Rem brass, bullets, and VOR-TX ammo still available. Price drop = $60 for package deal + shipping. 

Bump.  I found another box of once-fired Federal brass.  So here is what is left:  Die, Hornady modified case, 1x, 4-5x fired Win (ziplock bag), Fed (1 box), & Rem brass (3 boxes; 2x fired), bullets, and VOR-TX ammo still available. $60 OBO for package deal + shipping.

Bump. $50+shipping

Good deal for someone looking for added components. I'm in need of just the dies.

Bump

Another bump...Die, Hornady modified case, 1x, 4-5x fired Win (ziplock bag), Fed (1 box), & Rem brass (3 boxes; 2x fired), bullets, and VOR-TX ammo still available. $50 for package deal + shipping.

Was digging for the box of toe warmers for my kids for their elk hunts and found my box of .25-06 stuff.  Forgot all about it.  Bump back up.

Bump back up.  Let's talk...

SOLD.  Thanks, Eric!