Burdy

Unit 4a looking for any info/ Archery Elk

On 8/29/2019 at 6:27 PM, wildwoody said:

The base of Chevelon Bute 

Thanks wild woody.  I am staying at North Buckskin rd in Heber for 5 days while I explore the unit a bit.  I will be driving and listening a few nights after I get new tires at Big O today.  If you have time and would like I will buy you dinner if you want to share some local information.  I would really appreciate a jump start on locations.  Not sure if i will have wifi to get on computer at the camper but if you want to call or text 865*850*6620

burdy

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Burdy said:

Thanks wild woody.  I am staying at North Buckskin rd in Heber for 5 days while I explore the unit a bit.  I will be driving and listening a few nights after I get new tires at Big O today.  If you have time and would like I will buy you dinner if you want to share some local information.  I would really appreciate a jump start on locations.  Not sure if i will have wifi to get on computer at the camper but if you want to call or text 865*850*6620

burdy

You gotta offer a married man to let his woman come along for a meal. Heck, with 5 kids in my house momma just wants a night out,  even if she has to listen to hunting talk all night.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/13/2019 at 8:36 AM, Burdy said:

burdy

Sorry I haven't gotten back to I've been in 6a.

I've been here since Thursday.  I might have heard at the most two bugles since I've been here.  Was hoping the rut was going to be going crazy the second weekend of the hunt, but nothing.  On a brighter note, seen some nice bulls but I have a cow tag 😥

• Like 1

Any update? We’d love to hear how it went! 

• Like 2