OneBreath808

6B Arizona Mule Deer hunt

6 minutes ago, oz31p said:

Well in the future...I’ll know it if you need any info

For sure. I know 35a pretty good and since you are an archery guy like myself...

4 minutes ago, OneBreath808 said:

Gents Im sorry for the late reply Im in the Army and spend a lot of time working and honestly forgot about the post. I have a civilian that said he will go up there with me. I truly appreciate all the love and help you all are will to give me. I am always down whenever I have the free time to head up there

Much respect to you guys. Offer to go and glass is always on the table.  

5 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Much respect to you guys. Offer to go and glass is always on the table.  

Thanks my man Im going to take off work and head up there Nov 8-Nov14 if youre up there i dont mind linking up

3 minutes ago, OneBreath808 said:

Thanks my man Im going to take off work and head up there Nov 8-Nov14 if youre up there i dont mind linking up

My offer is to simply show you how to effectively glass. Down here in 35a. I'm local. Anytime  

On 9/27/2019 at 7:42 PM, CatfishKev said:

My offer is to simply show you how to effectively glass. Down here in 35a. I'm local. Anytime  

Went up there this week and it was an absolute bust. I only saw antelope, coyotes, and javelina in southern 6B. I started up in Flagstaff northern 6B only saw about 10 doe and no bucks

Dig deep. Those beautiful canyons hold amazing treasure.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OneBreath808 said:

Went up there this week and it was an absolute bust. I only saw antelope, coyotes, and javelina in southern 6B. I started up in Flagstaff northern 6B only saw about 10 doe and no bucks

Were you using a tripod to glass? 

3 hours ago, OneBreath808 said:

Yes 

I'm going out tomorrow morning if you wanna go glassing.   I will be done by 10am.  Scouting for my mom and sons hunt in 2 weeks. 

20 miles in three days and had time to glass hours upon hours? Thinking maybe more glassing and less hiking. Critters will bust out of the country at the smallest noise! I prefer to get to a good spot and glass all day. Let them do the moving.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, muledeerarea33? said:

20 miles in three days and had time to glass hours upon hours? Thinking maybe more glassing and less hiking. Critters will bust out of the country at the smallest noise! I prefer to get to a good spot and glass all day. Let them do the moving.

I definitely understand that, it was far for me to get up to a good vantage point to actually glass. Thats where all the miles came. It was all flat land for a couple miles until I was near a mountain

• Like 1