hmdOrr

Sold** 2015 Flagstaff Mac 228bh - $7,500 **Sold

Coues forum price is $7,500.  Listed on Craigslist for $8500.  

480 five four zero 0750

These things are excellent and has treated me very well, but I'm selling to buy a UTV as I do most of my camping out of a backpack or in the truck bed.  Its used, in excellent condition, and I will continue to use it up until someone decides to buy; have a deer hunt in November, so I'm sure my hunting partner hopes this doesn't sell before then.  We've used it on many hunts where the temperatures got into the single digits and the heater kept us nice and toasty.  Some noteworthy items:

- Upgraded off-road tires (travel over 65 mph easily & get back into anywhere your truck can)
- 19,000 BTU furnace with automatic ignition (no lighting from the outside, it has a thermostat)
     - You can run this off of two 6v batteries all night with no problem.  
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Heated foam mattresses (never used)
- AC Unit (I've never used it)
- Hot water heater (I've never used it)
- Interior 3-burner stove
- Exterior stove
- Removable Dining Table
- Outdoor shower (I've never used it)
- Dometic 3-way refrigerator
- Powered roof vent
- 1 piece, easy-install door
- 2 foot metal storage deck (Hence "BH" for "Bike Hauler")

****Note: there is a small imperfection in the top of one of the bunk beds (see picture), but it doesn't affect anything as the pop up gizmo (included below) covers the area anyway.  

What is included:
- ADCO cover (cost me ~$120)
- Pop Up Gizmo super high wind covers & interior bunk liners (cost me ~$250.00)
    - Pop up Gizmos are the covers on the top of each bunk end, and a liner that can be installed inside to make it 
       super toasty during those colder camping adventures.  Read the reviews on popupportal forums to see why
       this is such a useful add-on. 
- Two 6v batteries which can be paired in parallel to run the camper at night (no noise from generator)
- Two battery tenders for the batteries
- Battery case & wiring (I can show you how to set it up, its simple)
- Battery tender solar charger & maintainer with extension cord.  

480 five four zero 0750

57273386466__19EDAD34-4F77-4CFB-AD96-DBBAA21E6577.JPG

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_3379.jpg

IMG_3377.jpg

IMG_4591.jpg

IMG_4592.jpg

IMG_4913.PNG

IMG_4916.jpg

IMG_4917.jpg

IMG_4918.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hmdOrr said:

spf

Dang and I just hooked up my old beater and my wife said "we should get a new 1" 🤔 don't thing she fully understand $ difference in beater to this. Some day!

On 9/11/2019 at 1:59 PM, hoghntr said:

Dang and I just hooked up my old beater and my wife said "we should get a new 1" 🤔 don't thing she fully understand $ difference in beater to this. Some day!

Yeah we took a buddies beater out a few years back, before I picked up this rig, and there’s a huge difference. Theoretically this thing will be sold and transferred tomorrow morning. If that changes, there’s one more person who has dibs. Otherwise, I’ll throw it back up. 

• Like 1