COOSEFAN

Favorite Trophy's

Here are some more sheep for Tony to drool over, and some other dinks. Sorry for some of the quality of the picture's.

My desertsheep from 2001

trophy011.jpg

trophy010.jpg

My dall

trophy015.jpg

Dallshepphunt2007072.jpg

P1010133.jpg

trophy005.jpg

trophy008.jpg

trophy007.jpg

P1010046.jpg

trophy014.jpg

P5280007.jpg

trophy017.jpg

Couesfanatic

So your one of the lucky ones to get two bull tags in a row. Did you draw any this year as well?

Packer

This has to be the best post ever!!! You guy's are all killers awesome job! Hopefully one day I will have some of the great animals you all have posted up.

Hey STIKSLINGER

I was the guy heading out of the area that had just got finished with a stalk on that buck you killed in January. Great job Marlon, one heck of a trophy.

You said you were going to get him. CONGRADS!!!!

I got the pictures emailed to me from Chris, the guy that was driving. Maybe we will see you out there next year.

~Mark

Hey Mark,

Awesome bro... Didn't know you were on here! Yeah!! I got a little luck on my side and was able to catch him the first time he slipped up. I will certainly be headed down there on the first of the year in 2009... I love that area we have and thanks for the post! check your inbox...

This has to be the best post ever!!! You guy's are all killers awesome job! Hopefully one day I will have some of the great animals you all have posted up.

Hey STIKSLINGER

I was the guy heading out of the area that had just got finished with a stalk on that buck you killed in January. Great job Marlon, one heck of a trophy.

You said you were going to get him. CONGRADS!!!!

I got the pictures emailed to me from Chris, the guy that was driving. Maybe we will see you out there next year.

~Mark