COOSEFAN

Welcome our newest member........

Welcome to the best darn coues show on the internet Bryan. There are a few good guys that know their s$!% on here and the rest are all bull s$!% artist but they're good for a laugh once in a while. :lol: :lol: Looking forward to seeing some of your pictures. Was that bass really Jim's fish and he let you take a pic with it? ;)

TJ

Once I learn how to get pictures on here I will post some of them and yes the fish was mine not Jim's but I did let Jim look at it.

Once I learn how to get pictures on here I will post some of them and yes the fish was mine not Jim's but I did let Jim look at it.

I felt more like a cheuffeur (sp?) that day........the wind was blowin' us all over and I got stuck working the trolling motor the whole time. Bryan never offered to trade me places so that I could fish :angry: I did appreciate him lettin' me look at his fish though :) LOL!

Here ya go........here are a few pic's I've got of Butters and his critters.....

Waitmanbear.jpg

Waitmanbuck.jpg

Waitmanturk.jpg

Hey Jim, what do ya think Bryan is doing behind that turkey anyway?? He seems to have a twinkle in his eye (Bryan, not the turkey) :rolleyes: :P Come to think of it, what is he doing behind that Mulie buck??

Hey Jim, what do ya think Bryan is doing behind that turkey anyway?? He seems to have a twinkle in his eye (Bryan, not the turkey) :rolleyes: :P Come to think of it, what is he doing behind that Mulie buck??

Terry I could tell ya but your mind would start wondering and Sherrif Joe would have to come and arrest ya.