it's snowin' in flagstaff

ok, maybe i'm a little slow, but how can it be snowing in flag, if we're in the middle of this global warmin' deal? oh wait, i forgot, they put in on hold for 10 years just last week. also. this past weekend, on the news, they said that this last april, the one we just had a couple weeks ago, was the coldest april in the last 11 years, but a full degree, and that the average temperature for that month was colder than the average of all the aprils in the last 100 years. i know that i read that 90% of all "scientists" say that global warming is a real deal and all that, but how? why have the polar caps on mars melted? i just don't get it, i guess. to me it's just like, well, weather. Lark.

from the nau website.

http://www.nau.edu/webcam/flag-reilly/

The way I see it , it is conservation of energy. Since all that thermal energy is being transfered to Al Gore's little world, and the heat must come from somewhere, it is being sucked right out of Flagstaff, hence the reason for our cold and snow today.

McCain is no different from any other politician – he can’t wait to get his hands on all that tax $ that this global warming hoax can generate.

azyoung

finally some guys are startin' to get it. hoax is a good word for it. "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain". and when it comes to taxes, we pay em. the businesses don't. they just jack up the price to cover it. Lark.