SwarovskiCoues

Swarovski BTX

used two months in mexico an arizona, dont love it. didnt use it much rather put the money elsewhere! has small scuff. $2200 comes with box an papers etc. thanks! no trades unless you have doctor 40x80s an i can add cash

2976CDBE-F0BD-43DF-B8DF-807CFAE45AE6.jpeg

13606578-3922-499B-BB6E-9EA802C67EC1.jpeg

90745E8F-5701-4380-AC18-9F8871676D07.jpeg

I have a BTX with a 65 objective.   I love mine.   You need the right country for them to be useful.   I think they really shine from 1200 yards and beyond.   Also do well for determining if the critter is something you want to kill at a longer range.   There is an adjustment period to get used to them.   Getting used to them being angled is quite interesting.    Actually locating game and going from 15's to the BTX does take a bit to get used to but now I love them.   Probably spent close to 30 days behind the BTX's this fall and they are a must have (after a set of 10's and 15's) if you want to look at longer distances.   If weight isn't an issue then I would get the 85 or 95 objective instead of the 65.      

i have an angled 95 already, btx just isnt for me. rather have kowas or doctors. bigger field of view an brighter. i was glassing flats for mule deer in mexico for 6 weeks. my minds made up lol

• Like 1