Sign in to follow this  
biglakejake

bait

On 3/10/2020 at 1:33 PM, biglakejake said:

well that got my blood pressure up!  told by not-so-bright pinetop azgfd office worker i cannot use frozen anchovies, sardines and bait shrimp for catfish and pike.  "no live bait" she says.  'they are frozen' my reply.  "no live bait allowed-you will get a ticket"!  i asked just how would i get a live sardine to fool hollow and got "no live bait allowed".  i was nice and just hung up before i had a stroke.  par for the course huh-4% unemployment lol?

let me know guys where there are bait freezers in the valley, gila county and flag-all my bait sources have dried up over the years.

thank you,

lee

ps still don't know if a green sunfish is considered a sport fish and cannot be used for cut bait-the reason for the call.

I buy @Frys or Walmart

FYI

13. Game fish are trout of all species, bass of all species, catfish of all species, sunfish of all species, northern pike, walleye and yellow perch. 14. Nongame fish are all the species of fish except game fish.

Not sure about using them for cut bait

cut bait I like sucker fish, they are super oily just don't use the protected ones

james