Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

The Judge

A friend asked about that same gun also for a home defense gun. He did not get one, so I cannot say first hand. The 410 should do a number on an intruder. Still must question/wonder about the recoil.

I tried to get one through Davidson's in Prescott, waiting list with no projected allotment available. The recent issue of American Hunter has a write up on them. In the dark at ten feet? A load of 4's would be ugly.

I have been working with there Marketing people on a different item but I have shot one and dang... At close range they are SWEET and alot of fun... I would definately consider getting one...

Jason

J, how's the recoil? I don't want it to kill on one end and cripple on the other. I think it would be just the ticket for the wife at home but not if she's afraid to squeeze the trigger.

Kevin

I saw one shot at a milk jug at about 10 yards and only 3 of the pellets hit the jug went in one side and never came out. My mom wanted one for a defense gun for sometime but after seeing that I bought her a 45 Auto for mothers day instead. oh and they were using good Winchester and not the target loads.

Kevin...

It really isn't to bad... They make an ultralight one and a regular one. You can really vary the loads so that does give you some flexibility... These things were meant CLOSE range... I shot one with buckshot and it was pretty neat. I would honestly say that it is meant more to stop someone that kill someone... It would be a good choice for someone that doesn't shoot alot that needs to spay some lead...

Jason

Kevin...

It really isn't to bad... They make an ultralight one and a regular one. You can really vary the loads so that does give you some flexibility... These things were meant CLOSE range... I shot one with buckshot and it was pretty neat. I would honestly say that it is meant more to stop someone that kill someone... It would be a good choice for someone that doesn't shoot alot that needs to spay some lead...

Jason

What if it was a Male intruder :unsure:

;) :P

I bought my NIGHT COURT JUDGE for home defense [spouse isnt a good shot when woken from deep sleep]

IMG_0018.jpg

it is also at the top of DESTRUCTIVE DEVICE list - to be banned if the wrong guy/gal becomes President

IMG_0021.jpg

I have a friend at work that bought one 2 weeks ago and loves it. Low recoil with .45 and .410 4's. Just back up a couple .410 blasts (of any load) with 3 solid .45's and you'll have one dead intruder ;) .-Shiras