Sign in to follow this  
TOBY

Leftover tag soooooo close.

So I apply for a leftover cow tag as well as my father in law and mail it Saturday before the Monday. We put in separate of course. Wednesday rolls around my portal shows nothing and my father in law get a tag. Cool for him as he is 72 and you never know. So friday rolls around and I check the mail and get a envelope from Game and fish addressed to me. I open it up to find the original envelope I mailed for father in law with his Name on envelope. Weird.... so i open the envelope to find my own application rejected and my check for myself. In his envelope.....meaning they were right beside each other on the drawing table. Anyone ever get an oops like that? Happy for my finlaw but just weird none the less. Just a mistake but dang....

Two different times I have received the wrong envelope and check back. I got someone else's application and check, which means I had their personal information and social security number.  Both times I called the guys to let them know that I had their info and would be destroying it.  Both times they told me that they had also recieved someone else's application, but neither time was it mine!  So, I dont know who got my personal information. I  complained with Game and Fish all the way up to the director and commissioner, but never got so much as an apology except from some poor woman in middle management who caught me on a bad day. 

1 hour ago, 1uglydude said:

Two different times I have received the wrong envelope and check back. I got someone else's application and check, which means I had their personal information and social security number.  Both times I called the guys to let them know that I had their info and would be destroying it.  Both times they told me that they had also recieved someone else's application, but neither time was it mine!  So, I dont know who got my personal information. I  complained with Game and Fish all the way up to the director and commissioner, but never got do much as an apology except from some poor woman in middle management who caught me on a bad day. 

+1

BB.jpg