mattys281

Got my first bear on cam

You can see that the bear in the second pic looks much larger than the one in the first pic. The last two pics are of the same bear & may be the same bear from pic #1, but not sure. Anyhow, these were my first bruin catches. I got a couple other bear pics last year, but you could only see it's back, so I don't count them.

l_3f8895f2d029e7a5b143e53a3407ee12.jpg

l_800749c91fa09b348ba3672b33a6f940.jpg

l_6cc5ffa95f442d8e8034db3629b437ca.jpg

l_658e4bbe9ffc0b80670d8f2deb2345da.jpg

Hey Matt,

Real nice bear pics for sure! After talking to you yesterday I'm glad that you didn't just delete that SD card thinking there were a bunch of blank trail cam pictures :lol:

Now where was that spot again ????? <_< JK.

That second one is real nice...

AzP&Y

Doug

Hey Matt,

Real nice bear pics for sure! After talking to you yesterday I'm glad that you didn't just delete that SD card thinking there were a bunch of blank trail cam pictures :lol:

Now where was that spot again ????? <_< JK.

That second one is real nice...

AzP&Y

Doug

It's right over that mountain, in the canyon with the trees.

GPS cords?

;)

Are you going to be set up and waiting for them come bear season?

Don't know, got to get a couple more cameras in that canyon closer to season. I'll be in Ca for two weeks in August and if things go like last year, that unit will probably shut down after the first week, so I'll likely miss it this year. Hopefully that hog in the second pic will still be hanging around in the spring....

Sweet pics. You know I keep saying that.....this year I will scout and hunt hard for a bear but...well maybe this year! I found a couple of places in 23N during my turkey hunt with sign. I need to get a camera or two.

Awesome Matty, go get em! We have to schedule another AHQ trip or maybe the WED nite league at Usery.. gotta get AZP&Y off his high horse :lol:

Awesome Matty, go get em! We have to schedule another AHQ trip or maybe the WED nite league at Usery.. gotta get AZP&Y off his high horse :lol:

I know. Doug & I have been throwing that back & forth for over a year. Gettin peoples schedules to line up is a real pain sometimes.