Sign in to follow this  
rpowell600

SOLD Glock 29 Gen 4 10mm Brand New in Box

SOLD

Brand new, never fired Glock 29 Gen4 10mm pistol. Includes original case, 3 magazines, all paperwork, etc when purchased new. Selling because I thought a 29 was better suited for me but I would like to get a 20 instead. Have receipt from purchase.

$600 firm. 83rd Ave and Glendale.

5EE9A1B5-8B54-4777-BE41-9E9CFE6D08BF.jpeg

15 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Right on! Very good gun. I have no complaints with mine.

Definitely fits my intended use better (field sidearm). I had too much stock into weight and size of the firearm. I went with this 29 initially because it reminded me of my 26. Comfortable, compact, easily carried in a variety of ways, etc. But im going to throw the 20 on a chest holster and call it a day.

Actually I blame n2horns for convincing me to switch over lol. Which he was right...

• Like 2

15 hours ago, rpowell600 said:

Actually I blame n2horns for convincing me to switch over lol. Which he was right...

Dang, that was fast. 10mm is king of the hill.  Yes, I love spending my own money, but love spending others even faster LOL.  Congrats on both ends!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, n2horns said:

Dang, that was fast. 10mm is king of the hill.  Yes, I love spending my own money, but love spending others even faster LOL.  Congrats on both ends!

I appreciate all the information you’ve given me. 100 percent confident I made the right decision. Now I’m starting to find all the reloading components for 10mm because I’m not spending .50 a round factory lol