Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Wildlife Sculptures

Found this on eBay. Someone is asking $495 for the deer statue. You may want to do further investigation. 

May be someone shooting for the moon or may be current value?

I wish i had enough time on my hands to research every single item in the classifieds. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

I wish i had enough time on my hands to research every single item in the classifieds. 

Well, he’s trying to help this time. I’ll give him credit for that. But I get it.

I don't research everything, just the things that interest me. And when is research a bad thing?

I thought they were very nice so I checked the info. Spent less than 5 minutes. When I saw the exact thing so high, I didn't want him to potentially lose a lot of money. Excuse me!

I was having problems with the PM, which was sent only in part, so I finally posted here so he would know.

Amazing how much time you guys have to police every ad and comment, more time than it takes to do some quick research.

At least my comment was about the ad and an attempt to help, to be positive, not just an effort to hijack the OP and be negative.

How about letting the OP decide if he doesn't like it? 

I've purchased a lot of items on this site, given away things, received some things for youth and Scouts, and tried to honestly help. 

I've made some mistakes, apologized and moved forward.

I've even donated time to help others on the site discretely. 

What is your purpose and intent?

12 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said: