Sign in to follow this  
mikep35

First trail cam pics

Well I opted not to go to work today and go check my trail cam today. So my girlfriend and I went up and checked it out. She also climbed up in a tree stand for the first time and took a couple of shots with her bow. It was pretty entertaining since she is scared of heights, but was able to overcome her fear and did a great job. We also saw a buck with 4 does on the way in to the stand. The big bull has a radio collar. And the little bull apparently didn't like his picture taken as he plainly shows his displeasure :lol:

post-119-1212798201_thumb.jpg

post-119-1212798314_thumb.jpg

post-119-1212798346_thumb.jpg

post-119-1212798379_thumb.jpg

Here's the pics of my girlfriend in her treestand.

post-119-1212800314.jpg

post-119-1212800361.jpg

Great pictures! The one sticking his tongue out at the camera is hilarious.

P.S. That bull is gonna be big! I wonder if I could go to RadioShack and make a telemetry reciever...oh, never mind...I can't even program the time on my VCR. (please no posts about me still owning a VCR.) :P

Yeah I'm pretty excited to see that bull in a couple months. Of course I didn't get drawn this year, but my buddy has a bull tag and that spot is probably one of the most active spots I've ever had. Every time I've hunted there I've gotten a shot or had animals come in.

Mikep35, your girlfriend can put her own climbing treestand up and also shoots a bow and she is only your girlfriend? :huh: She is remarkable and rare for these days. Don't let this one get away unless she can out shoot you. :lol: :lol:

TJ

Nice camera man. Is that the one I sold on the site a few months back.

Im right there with your girl friend man, I cant stand heights! heck, I get skerred on the roof of my house!

Nice pix!

Guest 300ultramag.

I couldnt see a harness..... :ph34r: if shes climbin in a treestand i would put a harness and a ring on her.

:lol: kidding

Nice camera man. Is that the one I sold on the site a few months back.

Yep thats the one!

Mikep35, your girlfriend can put her own climbing treestand up and also shoots a bow and she is only your girlfriend? :huh: She is remarkable and rare for these days. Don't let this one get away unless she can out shoot you. :lol: :lol:

TJ

Unfortunately she out shoots me most of the time :o She went on her first big game hunt last january and I set her up in a groundblind at 5am in pitch black darkness and she was absolutely thrilled! I have a friend of mine who is 34 years old and still won't hunt by himself :lol: She's a trooper for sure. But easy with all that ring talk. :blink: She's definitely a keeper so I don't want to ruin that by marrying her :lol:

And I realized I forgot the harness but she wanted to try anyway. I told her that when she hunts she has to wear it! Even though her dumba$$ boyfriend doesn't wear one :blink: