Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

gould's turkey poacher

i know a guy that said he had to shoot a maneatin' turkey to keep it from his wife and kids. said standin' flat footed, it looked him eye to eye. he's kinda short, only like 6'5", but that's a purty fair sized turkey.

this guy sounds like one o' them serial poachers. the ted bundy of wildlife. the guys that shot illegal javelinas have gotta be some morons too.

what i don't understand, is why the bear poachin' horse shooters in the white mountains got of so light? sounded to me that what those idiots were doing borderd of plum dang crazy. but some of the fines wouldn't cover gas money. seems like they hammered these guys fairly hard. which is fine. but why the discrepancy? only thing in all this i disagree with is them sayin' a javelina is worth $500. woooo. Lark.

Let me get this sraight, It costs $7,000 - $8,750 to buy a auction tag and shoot a Gould's legally or $5,000, if you get caught, to poach one & sell the video commercially for profit. It sounds like he got a discount for breaking the law to me.