Bill@roofer

ISO Oxygen Concentrator

Looking  for a  Portable Oxygen Concentrator. My Sister  is in desperate need.  She is home fighting  for her life after getting the virus. Her left lung collapsed and she is bed ridden and on oxygen bottles now. A concentrator would make life a lot easier  for her and maybe give her some mobility and out of bed. Thanks Bill. 

22 minutes ago, kbaizel said:

Why cant you get one from a medical supply store?  Maybe I am out of the loop on something.  

Been hard trying to find anything. So far everywhere that we have went or Any place we talked to says they have none in Supply. We did find two on OfferUp.

One was two hundred and the other was three hundred.  Bought both. My mom is 82 and on Oxygen  too. Oxygen  tanks are a pain in the butt. Always tripping over air hose and you have to take the tank everywhere you go.

The two concentrators I just bought are about the size of an alarm clock. They can be put into a fanny pack purse small bag whatever you choose it only has about a three to 5 foot hose. And uses the air outside and concentrates It into oxygen. Which will allow more mobility and get them up and moving. 

Anyway I'm know longer in need of one.

• Like 1

Glad you found some. I used to have some bottles, but I have nothing now. Best wishes and thoughts.

So is she prescribed O2 right now? Because if she is she is entitled to a homefill station. Trust me she is, this is a system that fills smaller travel bottles. But a portable Concentrator is only good if she is on 2 liters or less. If she is on anything higher than that good luck, but if she is she will most likely being it from a OCD Oxygen Conserving Device. The portable electronic concentrator only puts out between 80%-95% pure oxygen and are pricy even used. 
Careful buying stuff off Craigslist as the machines might put out low O2. Get it tested if you go that route. And go buy a pulseox from walgreens, this will help determine her 02 levels. Sorry for the long read, but yep good luck

Edit: Just saw your good now!

• Like 1