Sign in to follow this  
Outdoor Writer

SOLD -- Kifaru Spike Camp backpack

This pack is Gen1 but has never been used in the field. I used it only to take photos. There are four pages showing how to use it. I included two below. It has the gun bearer dealie, one zippered pouch and the cargo shelf/seat attachment. The cargo shelf is the orange thing in the 2nd photo.

I will consider reasonable offers but no trades. Payment via PayPal (buyer doesn't need an acct; just a CC or checking acct.) or cash only. Can be picked up near 67th Ave. and Camelback or I will ship at the buyer's expense

SOLD

The Spike Camp, at 2,300 cubic inches and less than 3 pounds, provides enough room to haul plenty of gear for short overnight stays or merely the essentials for a single day in the field. With the addition of the optional Cargo Seat/Shelf, packing a Coues deer is a snap.

Photo from the "How to Hunt Coues Deer" book.

spikecamo.jpg.0582b97fc14d10796b0ffd10d4c6c3f8.jpg

Rear of pack without the seat attached.

Back.thumb.jpg.8ff47a671c81b812edd933666ffa2207.jpg

Front of pack.

front.thumb.jpg.014e3d4b55e7695f0977e750a573eeb0.jpg

Rear of pack with cargo shelf in place

seat.thumb.jpg.d6c9afa36ae09ade4ac953ec800eea54.jpg

There is ample belt material to accommodate a large waist.

belt.jpg.b80bea86cf487c6cc1c20eeaeda55027.jpg

The removable zippered pouch

toppouch.jpg.e39b8ccbf109fd56a12505bebef24a02.jpg

Gunbearer attachment has never been attached

gunbear.jpg.bcfdedd44fab772bd102063c25fa1611.jpg

spike1.thumb.jpg.543be073c1617acfcc168f963d5d5e35.jpg

spike2.thumb.jpg.e90118f9b997e33790d3e565a5e1d21c.jpg

• Like 1

That's a gem. I had a Spike Camp but moved up in size to a Late Season. That is a great pack for deer hunting! Plenty stout to take some meat out on the first go round plus all of your daypack gear.

58 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

how did an outdoorsman like you end up living in the middle of the city? maybe 67th ave and camelback isnt where you live. 

City is for convenience. Lived in the Valley since 1962, with a brief 3-year exodus in the 1970's to the Colorado high country (Vallecito Lake at 8300' outside of Durango) where we owned a resort. Guided fishermen in the summer, hunters in the fall and hit nails in the winter & spring.

But...I've always been the "Have gun/rod, will travel" type. As such, I've been fortunate to hunt or fish in 39 states and 10 Canadian provinces. So it's been a  good & full life for this outdoorsman. 😎

• Like 3

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

how did an outdoorsman like you end up living in the middle of the city? maybe 67th ave and camelback isnt where you live. 

I forgot to add Mexico, New Zealand and Africa to the places I've been to hunt/fish.

13 minutes ago, LifeFeedsOnLife said:

Sweet pack. If you have no luck selling here you might try rokslide.

If it doesn't sell here, I'll probably put it on eBay. 

• Like 1