Lance

Do you recognize this bull?

r u stupid dont put those pics up

:lol: :lol: :lol: I've been getting that alot lately! LOL! :lol: But the "chuk noris" is a classic! :lol: :P

no he is in my archey bull unit so if u have a ? ask me

What do you care, you aren't going to kill him anyway...........

The bull that GH is refering to is a bull that I was chasing around and Grong had a client on him as well and I think it was

taken last year. He had a dropper and trash on em.

GRONG can you confirm the one I am talking about got hammered last year? I sure thought he was posted on this site :huh:

Ya it was two years ago that I was on him with a client but we couldn't pull it together. Closest we got was about 90 yards, he had to damned many cows. As far as I know that bull never has been killed though. I think someone in the know would have told us and we woulda seen pictures by now. I'm sure he's burpin up some delicious gut juice as we speak. Probably gonna tear up somone's trees they just planted this summer in about a month too.

Stan you're a funny bastage, I love that freakin picture!!!! :lol: :lol: :blink:

Now I thought I was losing it until I talked to Gino and he said he saw pics of it to. One of the pics show it in the back

of a trailor he said. I also think it was a late evening pic.

I think the bull I am talking about was killed in a different unit , I think 7w.

Now I for sure know I am going NUTS :blink:

Now I thought I was losing it until I talked to Gino and he said he saw pics of it to. One of the pics show it in the back

of a trailor he said. I also think it was a late evening pic.

I think the bull I am talking about was killed in a different unit , I think 7w.

Now I for sure know I am going NUTS :blink:

I remember one killed last year that was very similar, tons of trash, but it didn't have the big droptine.....I'm thinkin' thats the photos you guys might be rememberin'? I've never heard or seen anything about the droptine bull dyin' and you sure would think that wouldn't go un-noticed.