Antler assassin

Wtb Ford 351/400 and 1977 f150 parts

Daughter did that when she was 15 bought a 97 jeep tj, needed some work she did everything and bought the tops(hard and soft) tires lift new fender ,grill everything). we did it got it running and she drove it . she did most of the work and had a good time doing so. then senior year motor blew. so I rebuilt that the tranny and transfer case took a while but it was OK cause she Joined the USMC and was in Boot camp SC. school fla and then to camp pendleton.  Poor kid came back about a month ago for a few days and wanted to drive her jeep. Called me up Dad I think I got the deaf wobble but feels like the drivers side tire is loose.

I pull up shes under the jeep working on it and checking it out and on the phone with some of her fellow helo mechanics at pendleton. I was pretty much in AW shes very mechanically inclined (Huey/cobra mechanic).  She works on her own cars and guy friends of hers as well.

working with your kids is alot of fun and it teaches them how things work later on in life.

3 minutes ago, Delw said:

Daughter did that when she was 15 bought a 97 jeep tj, needed some work she did everything and bought the tops(hard and soft) tires lift new fender ,grill everything). we did it got it running and she drove it . she did most of the work and had a good time doing so. then senior year motor blew. so I rebuilt that the tranny and transfer case took a while but it was OK cause she Joined the USMC and was in Boot camp SC. school fla and then to camp pendleton.  Poor kid came back about a month ago for a few days and wanted to drive her jeep. Called me up Dad I think I got the deaf wobble but feels like the drivers side tire is loose.

I pull up shes under the jeep working on it and checking it out and on the phone with some of her fellow helo mechanics at pendleton. I was pretty much in AW shes very mechanically inclined (Huey/cobra mechanic).  She works on her own cars and guy friends of hers as well.

working with your kids is alot of fun and it teaches them how things work later on in life.

That is what it is about.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

Any interest in a Holly 750 double pumper. Came off a 396 1969 ss el Camino 

Probably a lil big for what I have planned for my daughter. If it was a 650 it would be different. Thank you though

I've got a 78 F150 Custom 4x4 with the 351M that my dad bought brand new.  Still have the original bill of sale in the glove box.  Amazing what he paid vs what that type of modern truck goes for now.  He gave it to me when I turned 16 and it was my daily driver until 2002.  I got it running again and then it sat when my mom was diagnosed with cancer 7 years ago.  I'm pretty sure its the fuel pump, I just need to get the time to get under there.  Its been so long since I've done all my own work and I'm hoping it will come back.

For parts and stuff, I've used Bronco Graveyard and National Parts Depot.

Anyone in Flagstaff want to help me get that great truck running again?