Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

2021 Coues Calendars are available now!

Hey All,

Forum member Darren Freestone has put together another great Coues Buck Calendar for us!

The calendars feature excellent photos of Coues Bucks for each month. And they have moon phases as well as the date that hunt applications are due for Arizona. 

If you are interested in getting one, they are available in the CWT store. I only have a limited quantity, so if you want one, better jump on it soon. Calendars are $20 plus shipping.

My cell phone pics of the calendar pages are a little fuzzy, but the calendar looks great and is well printed.  

http://store.coueswhitetail.com/coues-bucks-of-arizona-calendar-by-darren-freestone/

2021-coues-calendar-cover-2.jpg

July-coues-calendar--w.jpg

June-coues-calendar-showing-application-day.jpg

June-Coues-buck.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/24/2020 at 1:44 PM, CouesWhitetail said:

Hey All,

Forum member Darren Freestone has put together another great Coues Buck Calendar for us!

The calendars feature excellent photos of Coues Bucks for each month. And they have moon phases as well as the date that hunt applications are due for Arizona. 

If you are interested in getting one, they are available in the CWT store. I only have a limited quantity, so if you want one, better jump on it soon. Calendars are $20 plus shipping.

My cell phone pics of the calendar pages are a little fuzzy, but the calendar looks great and is well printed.  

http://store.coueswhitetail.com/coues-bucks-of-arizona-calendar-by-darren-freestone/

2021-coues-calendar-cover-2.jpg

July-coues-calendar--w.jpg

June-coues-calendar-showing-application-day.jpg

June-Coues-buck.jpg

Finally got the timing right and got one. Thanks Amanda.

Also, while ordering something occurs to me that it might be time to come up with some new t shirt designs. The only 2 designs I really like (and literally just tried to order)  only seem to be available in very small sizes.