Anybody draw the Kaibab?????/ I have put in for years and always hope to draw, but NADA again this year. Anybody on here draw or know anyone who drew????? Allen Taylor.............

a buddy of mine drew 12a west two out of the last three years. <_< but he only ended up taking a forkie on the last day of both the hunts, mainly because of a lack of scouting.

Hey Allen Cody drew the early 12a west tag again this year :angry:

Also I know 4 people that nailed the 12a west late tag and I know at least 1 of them only had there loyalty and hunter ed point!

I am blessed to have a 12A west tag early I need to get a call Duwane for his map service never hunted there I was so excited I cant stop thinking about it and its only 103 days away or 14.5 weeks whos countin

I cant believe Cody drew this tag again, congrats to him. I have tried for year (and will keep trying) to draw the Kaibab. I am jealous and happy for everyone that drew.......Charlie......as for the map service, you will be smart to do this, it will cost more in gas to scout it once and possibly not have it figured out where to hunt. Duwane's number is 520-385-4995..........you could get his Kaibab DVD and book here to help get you through the waiting period.........LOL...............hope Charlie and Cody both shoot monsters...............Allen Taylor.........

I drew a tag with Charlie and his father-in-law. Early hunt, 12A West. This is the first time I put in for Kaibab, I feel very luck. We cannot wait to get going!! Let the planning begin.

Hey Allen, I'm the lucky son-of-a-gun that Christian was talking about...........2 BP's and 1 Late 12AW tag! I have applied that hunt first choice for 7 years since the last time I drew it and I have always applied a garanteed Oct. or Nov. Coues tag as 2nd choice so that I get to hunt every year. I never build points, but I've always had a shot at it and still always end up with a Coues tag at least. I already have all of Duwane's books and videos and they will get worn out this year......gonna have to blow the dust off all my Muley videos too! Can't wait! JIM>

Jim, I hope you shoot a toad.........I just read the great article you have in hunting illustrated, great job fantastic bulls..........now you get to pull the trigger on a monster muley........I have 6 bonus points now for deer, gotta wait for a premium tag now............luckily my son Travis has an october tag so we will shoot one during bow season and get to rifle hunt as well....................congrats again...................AT.................