Schmitty

Trading Unicorns

I have unopened 8lb jugs of RE26 and  H4831sc (1 of each) that I'd be willing to trade for like quantity of the following:

Varget, H4350, or Retumbo.

Trades only, not interested in selling.

Thanks!

Schmitty

I dont have anything to trade but if you decide to sell the H 4831 sc let me know.

10 hours ago, Schmitty said:

I have unopened 8lb jugs of RE26 and  H4831sc (1 of each) that I'd be willing to trade for like quantity of the following:

Varget, H4350, or Retumbo.

Trades only, not interested in selling.

Thanks!

Schmitty

Where are you located? Would you be interested in 2lbs of Varget, 2lbs of Retumbo and some cash? If so how much?

2 hours ago, 452b264 said:

I dont have anything to trade but if you decide to sell the H 4831 sc let me know.

Not interested in selling at this time.  Who knows what the replacement cost will be.  Brunos was getting $45/lb for certain powders and $80/thousand for certain primers a couple of weeks ago

Crazy!  

1 hour ago, briant_az said:

Where are you located? Would you be interested in 2lbs of Varget, 2lbs of Retumbo and some cash? If so how much?

Thanks, but I'll pass.  Anymore, I like to work with 8lb jugs so that I'm not dealing with lot to lot variations.

On 11/30/2020 at 7:29 AM, briant_az said:

I will buy your Retumbo

21 minutes ago, buckshotaz said:

I will buy your Retumbo

Sorry but I really don't want to sell any of it. I had to pay $45/lb for it recently at Brunos.