n2horns

SOLD

26 minutes ago, wellhead said:

Guys, you currently live in a capitalistic country where people pay the going rate for a product. If you don’t like the asking price move on down the road till you find a price you can live with. 
you guys owe this seller an apology for shitting  all over his ad. 

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the ad and nothing wrong with the discussion. N2horns is a good guy to deal with and every comment brings more views and more likely to sell. He sells a lot and Im sure he has thick skin and knows the value of each bump.  I agree they are worth what someone will pay for them.

• Like 2

Thanks for the free bumps.  All you guys including me is bitch and moan about crap.  So my price is what a fair and open free market can support.  We have talked many times here about prices being too high, how many times we have said the price/deal is in the eye of the buyer, tons of times.  Because you don't like a price, too cheap to pay for it, or have stock piles you wont sell, someone will pay prices set and or negotiate a price.

I have paid way higher for items because I needed them ASAP, couldn't find cheaper, or wasnt in stock at the time.  Was that a deal for me, heck yah, because I got what I needed, even I paid more for it.  Do i need to sell anything, no I don't.  This ammo, was stuff i got in trade, and not something I use, so therefore I will sell it.  I get low balls and people that know how to negotiate and I often will make someone a really good deal or find a price fair to both.

On many items i sell, I tell the buyer, I will make things right if something breaks or if I missed a tear, hole etc... I try to always sell exactly what I say in the for sale section.  

All this is is with thick skin and I too say smack in ads and have fun with it too.  

• Like 3

On 12/7/2020 at 5:12 PM, kbaizel said:

If people would quit buying it, it would cause these clowns to drop their prices back down again.  If all the people would quit panic buying it would get the supply back.  

I heard at my LGS that ammo they order today won't arrive for 2 years because the back orders are so long with now. 

This is the internet, it is normal to be a hypocrite, joker, poke funnier, contrarian, scalper, etc.  

I will add my 2 cents, I didnt buy that chit when it was 10 dollars a box.  It is only good enough to shoot up tv's.  You should probably raise the price because when Crumblyla Harryass becomes President they will go higher.🥃

• Like 1