Sign in to follow this  
matt

Bruno’s has retumbo, varget, H4350.

46 minutes ago, David bo6547 said:

Does anyone know if Brunos is still doing backorder? Cuz I been on a back order list for retumbo since middle of last year. Few months back I got my H1000 from them I was on a backorder list so wonder if they got rid of backorders list if the got retumbo in and sold out already. 

I did the back order and paid up front. Got 3 pounds of RL 26 when it came in.

10 hours ago, David bo6547 said:

Does anyone know if Brunos is still doing backorder? Cuz I been on a back order list for retumbo since middle of last year. Few months back I got my H1000 from them I was on a backorder list so wonder if they got rid of backorders list if the got retumbo in and sold out already. 

They have the worst “back order system”.  It’s just a list they write people down on from what I understand.  I was in the same boat previously and seen my powder listed on the site and sold out before I could purchase, got one of their email mailers with my powder I was on the list for and didn’t get to it in time, or they wouldn’t post in and just sell it all to walk ins.  I asked them about it a few times and they went on a rant about they’ve had people on their back order list for years and longer then me.  It’s just managed very poorly.  I gave up bothering trying to get on their list and was on their back order list for primers with the same result.  Never had one call from them nor anything ever saved for me.  

Not trying to knock them by any means, they are what they are.  They do well at being able to obtain items but sometimes at a premium.  I was in there a couple times over the last few months and they had H1000 on the shelf when I was there so apparently didn’t work for you either.  They also had Retumbo on the shelf (which I was on the back order list also and never heard back).  I did grab a case of 10 lbs, more than I wanted to pay but have been trying to obtain it since probably 2018 and was available.