Sign in to follow this  

Those are some really nice bucks. I hope you get him. ;)

Man what a whopper buck. Good luck on taking him and keep feeding us pics as you get them.

Phil

Very nice for west Texas!!! :D

I wonder if my buddy is mad that he shot a little buck with his bow in January

I definitely would be if it was not for my kids being there when we shot that buck.

P.S. it was worth it to watch Easton!!!

I like the pics, and the bucks - very nice! What kind of camera are you using the pics are great.

1couesfanatic,

The camera is a Moultrie D40 I believe. It's my buddy's and he is gone on fires all summer, so he gave it to us to go try it out. The first time we put it out with cheap batteries, they died after 21 pictures. This time we put it out with Duracell's I think and it had 1200 pictures in 10 days with 60% battery left. Almost all of those pictures were of the grass moving in the wind.

I don't even know you but I HOPE AND PRAY YOU GET THAT BUCK!!!!! That deer is a total HOG!!!!!

UPDATE! I was a little worried about checking my camera with all the cameras being stolen lately. It was still there and the big buck is still coming in. Got a stand put up. He turned a little nocturnal on me but I guess he didn't get big by being dumb. My bro-in-law had to change the scenery in the background for me a little bit.

Your Camera? I thought your name was Chuck, and the name on the camera is Greg. It's probably one you stole from some innocent Coues hunter! :lol: